Thank you to all those who are joining us next weekend and for trusting us to provide you with a memorable event where we are all able to do what we love. To communicate the day’s event, some of the CDC recommendations we have implemented this year and expedite the check in process, we have summarized below important changes in the weekend’s protocol:
- Osceola County’s current mandate requires everyone to wear face masks/coverings in all public spaces (i.e. in the hotel public areas and around the ballroom). Please be aware that there may be some participants who may not be wearing a mask on the dancefloor because of health conditions (i.e. asthma or who cannot wear them while exerting themselves). We would appreciate for you to be respectful of these dancers and recommend that everyone who is able to wear them do so while dancing. When not dancing, please make sure to social distance and either stay at your studio’s table or exit the ballroom. During this year’s event, please limit any hanging around or just walking throughout the ballroom. There is only one entry door to the ballroom, but any other door may be used to exit.
- Heat sheets will be emailed to all studios by Tuesday, January 26. The first single dance heat of the day is starting at 7:15 am. In order to allow for increased distancing on the dance floor, we will have a single dance floor, rather than an A & B side as in prior years and have added more heats throughout the day. Because of the careful attention to restrict the number of people on the dance floor, we will not be able to move any heats. Also, because we will not have an “on deck area” this year, dancers will walk from their individual tables straight onto the dancefloor.
- NDCA numbers are required for all professionals and amateurs and must be active in order for a studio to pick up leaders’ numbers. Please complete registration prior to arrival to ensure an expedited check in process.
- All unpaid balances must be paid by cashier’s check – No credit cards, personal or studio checks will be accepted at the event.
- We have reached the recommended capacity for this year’s event and can no longer accept any additional spectators.
Please let us know if you have any questions. We are looking forward to an amazing weekend with all of you!
Jennifer & Rick